Whatever happens, don't let go of my hand.
I wish time could stop right at this very moment, and that I didn't have to live through these two months. True, come November 13 and I'll have more than three months of summer holidays to play my heart out (and work on the thesis, sigh), but until that happens I absolutely DO NOT want to live the days in between now and the final Japanese exam...
Places I would rather be now, if I had (unlimited) time and cash:
- Japan
- Thailand
- Vietnam
- Myanmar
- New York
- Vegas
- Singapore
- Cinema Nova (for the indie)
- Hoyts (for the Hollywood)
- The Chinese restaurant we all love, in Boxhill
- St Kilda Beach
- A random quaint little cafe, sipping coffee and reading Murakami
PS: I'm officially hooked on Jielun's new CD! o_O
X X X
"No, I don't think I will kiss you, although you need kissing badly. That's what's wrong with you! You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how."
- Rhett Butler, "Gone With The Wind" -

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home