Sunday, October 01, 2006

Put a little love in your heart.

On Tuesday the 26th of September, the lovely people at Krispy Kreme have opened their very first Melbourne city store on Collins Street (!!!).

Online conversation with Piggy approximately an hour ago -

P: I am kisiao gian for KK now ('kisiao gian' means crazily desiring for something)

L: Wanna go? :P

*talk about random stuff*

P: Are you serious about going to KK? :P

L: Sigh. Well...

*talk about random stuff*

L: Are you going to KK?

P: I don't know. I am reeaaaallly gian.

L: But I also have thesis work. Wahlau sian!

P: =_=

L: Get back to me, I'm always ready.

P: I'm game if you are :s

L: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. How about in 2 hours? Let me chiong abit.

P: Okies.

L: Gawd!

X X X

And so we are going!!!!! Raaaaarrrr! Doughnuts here we come! o_O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home