Monday, September 25, 2006

Confessions of a reality TV addict.

SMS exchange between my Dad and I -

L: Pa... can you do me a favour? Singapore Idol results out tonight right? Is there time left for voting? Can I trouble you to vote 10 for Hady to win?

P: You're Hady's fan? OK.

X X X

You see now why my dad's the greatest? He's in his mid-fifties but he, like me, follows silly, crappy programs like Singapore Idol (not that I get to follow it while I'm here, but still!) and is always very willing to send in votes on my behalf. Two years ago when Taufik faced Sly in the final, he actually sent in 12 texts for Taufik to win, which made me very very astonished and O_O!

X X X

Australia time 11.56 PM update: I've gotten a couple of texts from Singapore telling me that Hady won Singapore Idol!!!!!!!!!!! *screams*.

Ah, must be the extra 10 votes all the way from Melbourne... ^_^

He's gotta be strong
And he's gotta be fast
And he's gotta be fresh from the fight!

Bonnie Tyler - Holding Out For A Hero.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home