For the love of you.
Just because it's the holidays and I am bored at home. A very pointless meme.
1. how's your heart lately?
Intact and beating normally (when I'm not at the gym killing myself with cardio classes). But of course there is the occasional slight flutter...
2. did you ever cheat during an exam?
Yes, with my best friend in primary school even though she sat miles away from me. No details here, haha!
3. first boyband that made you go gaga?
Gosh I think that would have to be N'Sync!!! *sheepish smile*
4. how many pairs of shoes do you own?
Eight in Melbourne, about three more in SG (I had to count).
5. what CD's are you currently listening to?
Jay's latest album, 依然范特西.
7. do you buy pirated CD's, VCD's or DVD's?
Hell yeah! But not if it's Jay or David Tao.
8. have you ever been suspended from school?
Nope, I was a well-behaved student who stuck to the rules :p
9. how many different faces can you make?
Oh don't get me started on the number of camera expressions/poses I can do...
10. how many times do you brush your teeth in a day?
Two (what sort of a question is this?).
11. what perfume do you use?
Chanel Pour Homme, Body Shop's White Musk, Moonflower and Spring Orchid (I am environmentally friendly :p).
12. favourite cartoon character?
Doraemon.
13. can you drive?
Yes, but only in SG and with my mom's supervision! -_-
14. favourite streetfood?
Old Chang Kee curry puffs and Taiwanese sausages o_O
15. describe your room, what can we find inside it?
Messiest room on the planet - clothes, books, laptop, bed, posters on the wall, and always me.
16. do you like to party?
Not particularly but I love drinking! :D
17. do you still ask permission from your parents about stuff, like going out or going to somewhere?
I don't ask for permission per se, but I make it a point to notify my mom of my whereabouts.
18. favourite radio station?
I hardly listen to the radio now, but I guess Class 95 in SG, Mix 101.1 in Melbourne.
19. have you ever been under arrest?
No, but almost was!
20. what song do you sing in the shower?
Anything that comes to mind. Having a fixed shower song is soooo boring?!
21. what's the biggest difference you've made in the world?
I would like to think I make the people around me happy.
22. do you keep a diary?
Yes I now own seven of them since I started when I was ten, but I have not been writing often because of this evil techie thing called the BLOG.
23. what do you do when you feel low about yourself?
Talk to a close friend, go to the gym, put on my 'brooding playlist' on iTunes, watch TV, and OMG how could I ever forget - EAT.
24. can you cook?
Everyone can cook, it's just a matter of WHAT you cook and whether it can be eaten at the end. But I think I've improved alot over these few months *wink wink*
25. worst gift you had ever received?
Not that I can remember, but I honestly appreciate all gifts.
26. are you facing a major problem right now?
Does procrastination count??!!
27. how's your relationship with your parents?
I'm an only child so it HAS to be good... and it is!
28. Last time you had sex?
Umm... never tried it! o_O (now THIS is a personal question...)
top 2 things found in your wallet:
Coins and cards, of which most of them are for no purpose :p
top 2 films I'd watch over and over again:
Before Sunset, My Best Friend's Wedding.
top 2 songs I can listen to again and again:
'Kokoro No Doa' by Chemistry and 'It Doesn't Really Matter' by George Michael.
top 2 magazines I read from cover to cover:
8 Days and I-Weekly (exhibiting my bilingualism? :p)
top 2 reasons to watch television:
Eye candy, and for educational purposes (contrary to popular belief, you really learn alot about other cultures from TV)
top 2 places I'd want to visit 10 yrs from now:
Egypt, South Africa.
top 2 obsessions:
Movies and food (says alot about me doesn't it)
top 2 things you hold everyday:
Mobile phone, wallet (another ridiculous question).
top 2 favourite girls' names:
Rachel and Anne, although kinda common names...
top 2 favourite guys' names:
Ben and Noel. This is what four seasons of 'Felicity' can do to you.
top 2 favourite foods:
Potatoes and fried carrot cake (which is why I need a gym membership).
top 2 favourite snacks:
Red Rock Deli Honey Soy Chicken potato chips, Cookies and Cream ice cream (which is why I need a gym membership).
top 2 favourite websites:
www.postsecrets.com, www.karencheng.com.au
top 2 favourite colors:
Blue and light purple.
top 2 goals you want to accomplish:
Graduate with good honours, then head to Japan after!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home