From the time I wake up, till I close my eyes.
If there was one thing I'm glad about growing up in the 90s, it would definitely be songs like this one. Does anyone remember Rick Price, this one song of his, and how much we all loved it?! I remember buying the CD just for this song (crazy primary school days where the words 'download' and 'piracy' were unheard of!) and playing this track again and again and again. Did a random search on Youtube that night and found the original music video (yay!).
Almost gagged at the female lead but I guess that kind of look was considered 'pretty' then huh? :p And there you have good ol' Rick Price, plain and simple Australian guy on the piano, no commercialised package, no gimmicks... just that unique voice that everyone remembers so well :)
Talk about blast from the past. This song is *gasp* ... FOURTEEN years old.
And here's a birthday shoutout to my dearest A.S.S. who turns 23 today! This video is for you, I know you love it! :)
But tell me where do I start
'Cos it's breaking my heart
Don't wanna let her go.
Rick Price - Heaven Knows.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home