Gonna take a sentimental journey.
This is going to be boring if you don't know 'Cold Case' or don't watch it, but give me a couple of minutes to gush pleaseeeee.
On Monday night I realised in dismay that next week was going to be the season finale on Australian TV and my heart felt this sudden void already - if you are a TV addict such as myself you will sooooo relate to this sentiment. When an entire season of one of your favourite TV shows comes to an end, you actually feel... empty, because you feel as though you have become part of the show, growing and developing with them o_O
BUT! I did a search online and realised that a brand new Season 4 would premiere in the USA on 24th Septemberrrrrr (which means I can torrent it really soon)!!!!!! Something tells me I am going to be one busy girl again, with the comeback of Survivor, Amazing Race, and now Cold Case all at the same time?!?! Hello CBS, bye bye schoolwork?! :p
Anyway, the 2 gorgeous people who keep me glued to the TV every Monday night. I love, lurve, lurrrrrrf them... can they please get together/sleep together/kiss/make out in Season 4 already?!? I can't take that onscreen tension anymore :p
Danny Pino - seriously underrated, but I always love the unsung heroes (and men from South America :p). The producers of 'Cold Case' couldn't have given him a worser name than Scotty Valens though -_-
And Kathryn Morris, now tied with Jennifer Garner for my favourite female celeb crush ^_^ Much love.
Gonna take a sentimental journey
Gonna set my heart at ease
Gonna make a sentimental journey
To renew old memories.
Peggy Lee - Sentimental Journey.
PS: I am enjoying my holidays way too much.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home