Perdido.
Village Cinemas at City Centre is now having a limited special offer where you can see any movie on any day at any time for just FIVE bucks. In Australia where movie tickets can go up to $11.50 on weekends, $5 is a really really good deal. So I decided that I HAD to drop in today and see "Must Love Dogs" (because I like John Cusack!). Nothing spectacular, just a normal, somewhat predictable romantic comedy with bits of corny humour, but it had a pleasant storyline and a few heartwarming moments (and I still like John Cusack! ^_^). And since I am on the topic of movies, any girl (in fact, just anyone) who has a sister should go watch "In Her Shoes" (Cameron Diaz and Toni Collette). I watched it alone, and for a brief moment I did wish I had a sister, hehe (maybe it was just loneliness).
"I carry your heart. I carry it in my heart."
Random trivia: Cameron Diaz has killer buns laaaaa.
X X X
It was starting to drizzle this afternoon when I went into the city, and guess who I saw once again, setting up a microphone and guitar?!? The "Tears In Heaven" guy who sings 'only when it rains'.
Heh. Truly a man of his word.
X X X
And love is blind and that I knew when
My heart was blinded by you.
James Blunt - Goodbye My Lover.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home