Feeling good.
Michael Buble will be performing tonight at the Singapore Indoor Stadium and it makes me feel all the more AAARRGGHHH that I wasn't able to catch him in Melbourne last month. To make matters worse, I know at least two friends (both from DHS, coincidentally!) who will be going to watch the concert.
ASS please remember to call me when he sings "The Way You Look Tonight" :) And err if you are lonely (though I doubt) you can always imagine me sitting beside you!
On to a change in music genre... Piggy and I have kinda decided that we'd go watch Kelly Clarkson's concert here in November o.O I don't know many of her songs, but I'll make sure I embark on a "Kelly Clarkson songs" crash course at the end of the month, to prepare myself for sing-along! ;p
Something in your eyes was so inviting
Something in your smile was so exciting
Something in my heart told me
That I must have you.
Frank Sinatra - Strangers In The Night.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home