Monday, September 26, 2005

If this is your first night at Fight Club, you HAVE to fight.

Second week into the spring break, and I am beginning to feel the workload pile on my back. Assignments, presentations (in English, in Japanese - sigh), and tests are coming right after uni restarts on 3rd October. I had an awesome first week, what with spending almost four days in Sydney stuffing my face with Krispy Kremes, drooling over yummy boys and dancing to wild music... those good times seemed to last forever... but now it is the last week of the break and it's time to pick up the pieces and restart the engine to WORK. Except, I am going to watch "Little Fish" (Cate Blanchett!) with Piggy and Nat later in the afternoon. Wow, what an awesome start to my supposed 'study' week, indeed.

X X X

Brad Pitt (and Uma Thurman, actually) is the new ambassador of Tag Heuer, and can I just say that he looks so damn good in the adverts?!? I mean, not that he doesn't look good all the time, anyway ;p





I swear some people are just born with amazing genes.

X X X

And Happy 25th, HL... although it's already been four years since the first, and only time.

X X X

And I won't miss the way you kiss me
We were never carved in stone.

Go West - King Of Wishful Thinking.


I refuse to believe I never knew this song until yesterday, in the car... o_O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home