Thursday, September 15, 2005

You and I both.

First and foremost Happy 22nd Birthday to Z - my most wonderful companion, confidante and counsellor (amongst many other other things of course!)... since three years ago :> Am afraid the card will have to wait though ;p

X X X

I can't decide which is better - to go for all these fitness classes and come back and eat like craaaaazy (and I mean, like never before), or to just not exercise and watch my diet. I am obviously wondering about this question because after an awesome class at FF yesterday I came home and ate like 1001 things the moment I got home. I might have put in more than I burned out... in the long run o_O Life sucks, because it is so full of little dilemmas...

X X X

Around this time last year I asked myself what on earth I was doing. A year later, I'm asking myself exactly the same question. Different situation, same question. That same question will never be answered.

Another summer day
Has come and gone away
In Paris and Rome
But I wanna go home.

Michael Buble - Home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home