Stop this world.
For once in a blue moon I am actually awake before 12 noon on a weekend. I woke up, took a look at the alarm clock - HWARRRRR, it read 9:35 and I felt so truimphant :p Then I noticed the room lights were on. SIGH, I've done it yet again. I've been developing a very very bad habit of falling asleep recently, because I fall asleep with the room lights (and sometimes even the toilet light!) switched on. This is very bad for the electricity bill, argh!!!
X X X
Over yummy cakes last night Jenn, SL and I established that we'd never name our kids these names because they are just everywhere (just in case you were wondering why on earth is Lynn thinking of naming kids when she hates them, I just happened to be there to uh, contribute ;p):
For boys - Adrian, Andrew, Andy, David, Desmond, Michael, MATTHEW. Does anyone of you here not know a Matt? -_- I actually have a Matt in almost every single tutorial that I've ever had at university o.O
For girls - Amy, Emily, Jamie, Natalie, etc. But no other female name beats MICHELLE. Does anyone of you here not know a Michelle? -_-
Realise also that Matthew and Michelle both start with the letter 'M'.
X X X
I could really use a coffee sometime. Either today or tomorrow would be good. If the weather's nice and sunny I'd get a tall iced caramel macchiato. If it's going to be cold and rainy I'd order a tall caramel macchiato. I've never actually had any other size of drink other than tall.
Maybe one day I should go crazy and order a venti just for the heck of it, or maybe I should just order ten venti caramel macchiatos and spill them all on the floor just to get your attention and then you'd feel sorry for me and offer me a cloth or something to wipe the coffee off my shirt, then you'd ask for my name and extend your hand for a handshake, telling me your name at the same time and maybe you'd offer to let me wear your green apron home to cover the coffee stains all over my shirt. I politely say no, but you insist, and then I happily wear your green apron home thinking I am never going to return it ever. Everyone on the street and on the tram stares as though I am a lunatic but I don't care, because I just got the prettiest green apron in the world for free.
... Part of life is having dreams. They feed the soul.
X X X
It's not the pale moon that excites me
That thrills and delights me, oh no
It's just the nearness of you.
It isn't your sweet conversation
That brings this sensation, oh no
It's just the nearness of you.
Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong - The Nearness Of You.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home