You give your hand to me.
I've always thought that Jann Arden's "You Don't Know Me" was such an amazing track. I remember the song being on repeat one on iTunes for a bit last year... because it is so full of feminine charm and she sings of that heartache so well I could literally feel it in her (and perhaps in myself too).
Until Michael Buble came along and took this song to a whole new level, and now I cannot get enough of it, more than ever.
Recommended for anyone who could use a sad jazzy song.
For I never knew the art of making love
Though my heart aches with love for you
Afraid and shy, I let my chance go by
A chance that you might love me too.
Michael Buble - You Don't Know Me.
Just 7 days and 168 hours and 10080 minutes and 36288000 seconds later, I found myself hopelessly in love.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home