Cry to me.
It's been almost three months since I last wrote a proper essay, and I felt like I'd lost my writing touch as I struggled to churn out a mere 750 words for my DATTW assignment earlier on. Now the fresh-from-the-printer assignment sits on the table in front of me, not yet unstapled because I have to get to uni to attach the cover sheet first. Once again, another finished product all in a day's work. I guess it never feels thrilling enough if you do it way beforehand (ie: a day in advance) ;p
Brand new week ahead of me, it's 5.50 am and I have yet to collapse in bed. Talk about a great start huh. Lecture in 4 hours, essay due in 10 (and wow I finished it early), Japanese Club Social Night at Prince Alfred Hotel tonight (now now, before you go WAH at PRINCE ALFRED, it's actually just a very rundown pub kinda dodgy hotel where people just lose themselves and get drunk), I hope I can drink myself silly and have lotsa fun with the people whose lives pretty much revolve only around alcohol, haha.
If you were on my mind
Both night and day
Blame it on my youth.
Jamie Cullum - Blame It On My Youth.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home