The curtain falls.
After receiving four notifications in a span of five minutes about who the ultimate winner of Project Superstar was, I came to a conclusion that alot of people know that I love following that silly singing competition o_O Mom called to tell me, Dad and Z both sent an SMS, and ZH sent me a message via MSN. Not that it mattered at all really, because I had no feelings for the remaining two contestants vying for the title anyway (yes I am still bitter that my favourites are out ;p). Singing competitions are always unfair when 70% of the decision lies in the audience's hands. Well, most of the time I guess.
X X X
I thought I could get a name today with Piggy's help, but things just weren't meant to be (bah bah bah!!!). It's funny how when you finally decide to get something done, circumstances just don't allow you to. I am very sad today laaaaaaa -_-
You passed me by
And your heart as cold as ice.
Cagnet - Hear Me Cry.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home