Wednesday, October 05, 2005

It might as well be spring.

Was supposed to go for a 5.30pm Body Step class at FF yesterday, but when I got there at 5.30pm sharp, the class had already commenced and there was no way I could find a space for myself and a step platform *sob* I then realised that the FF clock was slightly faster than mine o.O

So anyway I refused to leave after travelling all the way there, so I took a look at the timetable and decided to try something new - RPM. And I had great fun!! It was alot of hard work and my everywhere was hurting after it ended but it was especially enjoyable because one of the cycle tracks was Michael Buble's "SWAY"!!! <3



It's a class whereby you cycle (really vigorously!) with funky music, with an instructor. Don't bother looking for me in the pic, I'm not there ;p

And since we're on the topic of FF, here's a pic of Body Step as well, my other gym love o.O



X X X

Sigh. Crazy October has come, and I need my fix to get me through this month... I really do... :'(

ポール君、久し振り...

It's years since you've been there
Now you've disappeared somewhere
Like outer space
You've found some better place.

Everything But The Girl - Missing.


X X X

And I miss you, like the deserts miss the rain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home