Did the captain of the Titanic cry?
Everyone should watch Pride & Prejudice, and every woman needs a Mr. Darcy :>
X X X
Once again, it's time for a meme that's all about ME (okay, not funny) ;p
1. If you could build a second house anywhere, where would it be? Either the Carribbean Islands or Hawaii. I might try outer space too if it were possible.
2. What's your favourite article of clothing? Comfortable T-shirts - Yes Lynn, grow up!
3. The last CD you bought? 'Shanghai Jazz' for Mom (I am usually a pirate though).
4. What's your favourite kitchen appliance? Can opener ;)
5. If you could play an instrument, what would it be? Cello.
6. Which do you prefer, sports car or SUV? Sports car.
7. Do you believe in an afterlife? I'd like to believe that it exists.
8. Favourite children's book? I enjoyed a couple of Roald Dahl and Enid Blyton.
9. If you could have one superpower, what would it be? I want to be invisible so much you have no idea.
10. Favourite season? Autumn, provided it doesn't get too cold.
11. If you have a tattoo, what and where is it? Don't have one, don't think I ever will.
12. One person/people from the past you'd love to talk with? Hitler.
13. Favourite day? Friday.
14. What's in the trunk of your car? Ask Mom ;p
15. Sushi or hamburger? Hamburger.
16. Favourite flower? White lilies.
17. Favourite ice cream flavour? Cookies & Cream (Boooo!!!)
18. Salted, plain or sweet popcorn? Salted, all the time.
19. Favourite colour(s)? Blue, light purple.
20. On vacation, where would you go? Current dream destination The Big Apple.
21. Favourite sport to watch? Swimming, diving, tennis.
22. Coke or Pepsi? Coke. Vanilla coke ;)
23. Dogs or cats? Don't make me choose please.
24. How many close friends do you have? I never counted them o.O But definitely less than 10.
25. Favourite perfume? Green Tea (Elizabeth Arden), Acqua Di Gio (Giorgio Armani).
26. Favourite men's cologne? Allure (Chanel), Coolwater (Davidoff).
27. What talent do you wish you had? Dance :(
28. What would you change about your life? I'll bring Zhiwei back.
29. Favourite gemstone? I'm not really into such things yet ;)
30. What would you change about yourself, if you could? My untidiness (I am a closet slob).
X X X
On the tram yesterday I saw the cutest moy ever (for those of you who don't have a clue, a moy is a bOY who's on his way to becoming a Man, therefore MOY). And the best thing was, he speaks Spanish and is Spanish (I think) - how sexy is that ;) The luggage tag on his backpack read "MEL" and "MNL" so I assumed he just got off the plane from Manila o.O I was supposed to be studying for my test on the way to uni, but guess what I ended up doing instead?! -_-
X X X
One way, in the eyes of a passerby
I look around for another try
And fade away.
Sugar Ray - Someday.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home