Lonesome road.
Warning: The following content may not be suitable for young children
On the way up to my apartment this evening, I shared the lift with a middle-aged Muslim lady (read: conservative) and her daughter, who just got back from a massive grocery shopping trip. They pressed the button for the 6th floor, on which I live on as well. I wondered to myself if they could be new neighbours because I have never seen them prior to today. When we all got out of the lift I made it a point to see which apartment they went into - and they were actually right beside me at 64. Ugh.
For those of you who don't know my previous neighbour (aka old occupant of Apt 64), I have to say that she was the most bizarre person I've ever met. She's a fellow Arts student at the uni, who also lives with her boyfriend, and at weirdest hours of the day (and I mean really really weird, like 4 in the morning, 3 in the afternoon or 8 in the evening o.O) they have sex (!!) like there was no tomorrow.
I am not kidding.
Since last year I have been frustrated with 'strange noises' (and mind you they were LOUD!) coming from somewhere (I was never able to identify its exact source, unfortunately - though I always assumed it came from above my room) and I have tried everything to make them stop. From banging the ceiling with my kendo shinai, writing anonymous notes to the people 'upstairs' to shut the hell up, and finally complaining to the reception downstairs. Nothing worked, because I could not identify where the noises came from. As time passed I became increasingly disturbed by the very loud noises (which were mainly loud moans of "Aaah... aaah..." from the female, and extreme bed-rocking! GROSS!) but there was absolutely nothing I could do -_- Poor me, yes.
The weirdest part about this whole matter was, when I first made friends with this girl sometime last year I'd actually asked if she heard 'strange noises' too, and she gave me this disgusted look and said "Yeah I do...", which all the more led me to think that the noises were definitely coming from upstairs and not anywhere else (who would have expected it to be her??!! -_-).
So anyway, one fine day (or rather, night) a few months ago, they were at it again and I was so ARRRGGGHHH with the moaning and bed-rocking that I decided to finally sit still and listen carefully for the source of the noise. I peeled my ears to the wall and listened carefully... then realised that OMG the noise was coming from the NEXT ROOM ie: my neighbour!!! There was also this loud banging sound (think heavy thrusting) against the wall, which scenario I do not wish to imagine any further -_- It was such a stunning revelation and I was super happy that night ;p Unable to contain my newfound excitement, I immediately broke the news to Piggy, and secretly decided that the next time they get noisy I'll give a tap on the wall and say "Excuse me *name of the girl* but can you please keep it down?!!??"
Strangely enough, the 'next time' never happened for me to scream at her, I never knew why. Since the semester started this July it has been quiet and calm, and for a moment I wondered if sex-crazed *name of the girl* had called it quits with her equally sex-crazed boyfriend. Today I finally knew - they had all moved out, and living next to me now is a Muslim family (who is at least decent and silent at night, thank goodness). I tried to initiate conversation with them by offering to carry their groceries, but they were kinda shy and reluctant to chat. Oh well nevermind. I am glad my peace and quiet is back.
Though I reckon the new neighbours wouldn't be very excited if they knew what used to happen on the bed in their master bedroom ;p
Eeeeeewwww. I feel sorry for them already.
Seven - hold it!
Let's go straight, to number one.
Touch & Go - Straight To Number One.
Err... just to complement the topic of my entry here ;>

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home