First and foremost I would like to say a big "Thank You" to Piggy and Jean the Iron Lady :) for giving me the steps to uploading pics onto my blog. I've got myself a geocities page and hopefully I can get my pics on by tonight. You guys are the best.
Too tired to update my blog last night cos I came home slightly after midnight - yup, my outing with KQ was pretty alright, though it was so darn obvious that he was nervous. Ha ha ha. Well, it can't be helped... it's someone's first time out alone with a gal (good thing he was honest) :p Met him at Orchard MRT Sembawang Music Store (SMS) at about 6.40pm - decided to be intentionally, fashionably late. (Thank you HJ for the suggestion) :p Said hi and then we went our separate ways (in the store). I thought it was quite a dumb thing to do but... oh well... we were into different genres of music =)
After like 10 mins in SMS, we really had no where to go so we went to... HMV. bLah. He said he wanted to check out some CDs which could not be found at SMS. Great - so it turned out to be CD Hunting Day. Walked from Orchard MRT to HMV, where we went our separate ways again. Was stuck at Chinese section listening to the new Shun Zi and Chyi Yu albums (they rock!!!) while he went to the Japanese collection. After 45 min we were done and then realised it was time for dinner. The question was... "where?"
Walked past the "Swensen's" beside Hello Singtel and I distinctly heard him say "Swensen's?" as we passed. After a few moments of "are you really okay with that?" (Sigh) we decided to queue. We weren't even close to getting inside when he asked "Can we change to another place?" (double sigh) So we ended up at NYDC Wheelock Place (He's never heard of or been to NYDC *hhhhhhh!!!!*). Both of us ordered baked rice. Moments later the waiter came up to us saying they only have a portion of rice left. *hint hint??* So KQ, being the very nice gentleman, volunteered to take the pasta. Not bad for a first time outing with a gal :p Minutes later the same waiter came up again saying they have run out of rice, and if we mind having pasta instead. Grrrrrr. I hate pasta. But we had no choice then cos it was already past 8 and we had to catch a movie at 9. Arrrrggghhhh.
Pasta was bad - I think it was solely because it was pasta. Secondly, they both took a million years to arrive and we were in a rush for the film. Anyway, the double expresso I ordered was worse. It was so bitter I swear it could have kept me awake for a year. Gulped it down nonetheless >.<
Finished dinner at about 8.50 pm (sheesh) and we pia down to PS in a cab. Cab fare was 2.90 hahaha. 50 cents for a taxi ride from Wheelock to PS - ultra cool. Made it just in time for the movie (My Dream Girl starring Zhao Wei and Ekin Cheng). Quite entertaining although it doesn't exactly make alot of sense. (But we can't expect much I guess - it's Hong Kong we're talking about here) We were early enough to watch the ads :p I usually try going in early for them when I watch a film. Watched the "Turn Left Turn Right" trailer for the first time and was once again reminded that I won't be around to catch it. Sniff. Next films on the list - Terminator 3 (I am not excited but already promised Z) and *blush* The Lizzie McGuire Movie.
Went home in 133 - walked from PS to Bugis (Like, a bit redundant?). Suddenly he suggested getting off about 2 stops away and walking home instead. Haha. (Guys, is this what NS does to all of you??!!) Tossed a coin to decide which way to take. Tails told us to walk down Serangoon Park, where the landed properties are. And so we did. Passed by our Primary School - how nostalgic. Got home in about 15 min. It was a quiet walk - we didn't talk much, just enjoyed the silence and possibly the cricket calls. Nice.
I am going out soon. Continue about my Sunday later.
Do you mean what you say
When there's no one around
Watching you watching me?
Madonna - Take a Bow
Omg. This song rocks like a stone. 10/10 for Madonna and Babyface.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home