Wednesday, July 02, 2003

Wow, I haven't blogged for more than 10 days. Well, partly because of the exam period and also because I am now back in Singapore enjoying myself *grin* I guess I do miss home pretty much, despite mum's incessant nagging >.< Apart from the weather *bLah*, everything (food, family, friends and fun) is a-okay.

Met up with my NJC class of 00A04 just 3 days ago, on Sunday. It was funny how we had lunch at this cafe called "Sakura", which served Thai and Indonesian food O.o? (Isn't Sakura supposed to mean "cherry blossom" in Jap?) Anyway, some people have changed and some haven't. KC has lost about 53 (No, not 5.3 but 53. fifty three) kilograms. And mind you, that's like 7 kg heavier than what I am now. (Did I just reveal my weight to everyone on the net??!!??) *hhhhhhh*!!!!! I died when I saw how different he looked. Char commented that maybe he met a babe and is desperately trying to lose weight to get her *grins* Oh well, but no matter what it was a great effort, really. I can't even get a diet plan going! KC ought to get a page one on Life! sometime. Heh.

I have a 1001 movies to catch. Nemo (whom I have yet to find). Charlie's Angels. Incredible Hulk (which sucked, according to Piggy. Sigh). Bruce Almighty (which is probably ending its screen soon). And Terminator THREEEEEEE!!!!! (Wait. Was it "I'll be back" or "Hasta La Vista Baby"? :p See. I was never a fan of Arnold. And yes I refuse to attempt spelling his last name)

What have I been eating recently? Hmm.. lemme see. I had Mos Burger twice. Chicken Rice. Some fave dishes like tofu and curry. I'm not even half done with the list yet!!! Wahahahaha. Geez... as usual, its time to add on the kilos :p Meeting Piggy & mm for prata *DrOoL* on Friday morning ^_^


I've been to paradise
But I've never been to me.

Charlene - I have never been to me



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home