
You are too innocent and sweet for your own good.
Which Ultimate Beautiful Woman are You?
brought to you by Quizilla
mm, this is all your fault. you and your quizzes. I'm getting hooked too. Sigh. Guys, pardon me for putting up 2 quizzes in a row. Just couldn't continue with my Geog essay anymore... oh crap. Now I have to think of another song to sign off...
Btw, I'm having this really weird conversation with Piggy right now... about death. Started off by saying that I used to think of cutting my right-handed fingers or palm with a knife so I wouldn't have to sit for the exams. Or how I often thought of jumping off from a building to end the supposed "misery". How we often think about dying... yet so afraid to die. Getting knocked by a car. Getting stabbed. Murdered. Mugged. Kidnapped. Shot. Falling from a cliff. Stung by hornets. Heart attacks.
And everytime we travel on planes, we think that it might be the last one we're ever gonna fly on. Morbid thoughts from 2 very morbid people at a very morbid time.
It's 12.30 pm.
Still got Geog AND Mao to do. I'm screwed. As usual. Somehow the thoughts of scoring well for them aren't working. Cos I know this time it's gonna be crappy.
If you get there before I do
Don't give up on me
I'll meet you when my chores are through
I don't know how long I'd be....
Collin Raye - Love, Me.
Haha. This song's for Piggy. So apt for our screwed situation now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home