Saturday, May 31, 2003

You are Trinity-
You are Trinity, from "The Matrix."
Strong, beautiful- you epitomize the ultimate
heroine.


What Matrix Persona Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

Don't know much about Trinity, but saw the quiz on Piggy's blog, so took it for fun. Upon further reflection, I realised that the Matrix Reloaded sucked big time. Guess it's the last straw between me and futuristic films. *makes a face*

Last day of the semester yesterday (Friday). Was on a mad mobile phone number exchange spree. Got about 6 other numbers from my classmates in Chinese 4A. Gotta admit that Travis (he's half taiwanese & half aussie) is quite cute.

Had a really long and tiring day. Woke at 8.53am when my class was at 9. Reached Redmond Barry (yeah the building with rickety lifts) at 9.20. Good thing Rufus was really nice. And... realised I made a wrong choice by going shopping with totally mad shopaholics like X and W. The clothes they looked at were so unlike me *bLah*, I stood around for half a day waiting for them to browse and fit the stuff. I hate shopping. Think this is the only way I take after mummy.

Established something with Piggy on Wednesday.
K. Lo - Jenny's estranged brother.
*laughs*

Hmm. Feeling slightly nostalgic.

If you miss the train I'm on
You will know that I am gone
You can hear the whistle blow
A hundred miles.


Five Hundred Miles. Anyone knows the singer?









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home