Wednesday, May 14, 2003

I had a pretty awesome geog prac class today. Our relief tutor... this Nigerian guy doing his phD... was awfully nice. Man. I'm so having second thoughts about going back to the prac he usually takes.... but *argh* that's on friday at a crappy 9am!!! >.< Anyhow, he was really really passionate about poverty problems. O.O Heh, probably because of where he came from :p He's doing his research on poverty and food security (like, duh!) in Nigeria.

Been a really slack 3 days so far. Skipped Mayo's tute this morning (I can't believe this). Feeling a tinge of regret now... sigh. I shall be good and make it for next week's. After all, I won't be seeing him till July... after another 3 weeks or so. *sniff*

Oh yes and I enrolled in my new subs just 2 days ago... gonna be doing History, Geog, Chinese studies and Linguistics this time. Hope I can finally find a good thing to major in by the end of this year. *fingers crossed*

So totally pissed about Jenna (21 year old swimsuit model??!!) winning Survivor 6, though it hasn't been shown in Aussie yet. NO WAY!!!!!!! *scowl* What was wrong with the jury?! Did they think that Jenna was actually more worthy than Matt? Or Butch? Or even..... *wince* Rob? What a landslide victory too. And even Christy, who vowed never to let her "evil stepsisters" Heidi and Jenna get the million dollars, voted for her. Sheesh. Oh well. The money's not mine anyway. So be it. >.< Looking forward to a much better Survivor Panama this coming fall. (Fall in the US, summer in Oz). Gee. I love Survivor so much. Jeff Probst's simply the man =)

PS to Jo: When Survivor finally recruits participants from Asia, we're gonna do the audition tape together :p No, really.

Recently signed up for a keyboard course. Long story actually. I enquired at this particular music school, and after speaking to this guy who works in the admin dept, realised that one of the keyboard instructors is a friend of mine... though not a close one. Which means, I could have gone straight to him for classes without having gone through the school. Blah. Now I'm caught in this mess now, cos I already sort of *agreed* that I'd take up the course with the school.. whereas this friend of mine also agreed to take me as his private student... very embarrassing, yanno.

By the way, the song above rocks, doesn't it? It was my fave from Les Miserables =)












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home