Friday, April 18, 2003

It's Good Friday afternoon... and from now on, my one week break commences. Not feeling especially excited about it cos I've got 2 essays due - one in the middle of the break, and another when school reopens. 3000 words in all. Kill me. And, to top it all off, Piggy's asked me to go to Sydney together with her and R & E... but *sob*, I can't. BOO hoo!!!!

Found out that Mayo is married. Was abit surprised cos he didn't have a ring on his finger, nor did he look like a "family man". Awwwwwwwww. Looks can be deceiving I guess. He's super talented can? My friend told me he speaks Jap too. My goodness. What a multi-linguist. Considering he's a New Zealander? Anyway, the thing that killed me was that his wife also speaks Chinese. *hhhhhh!!!!* And that her specialty is analysing Qiong Yao novels. How can anyone make a living out of that? Don't ask me man.... I seriously don't know.

I hate the SARS virus. If not for all the mess it's been creating, I'd be blogging from home now. Home in Singapore. Arrgghhh!!! Mum cancelled my ticket a few weeks ago, cos apparently "it is not safe to come back now". Sigh. Was looking forward to it actually. Praying hard that it will be over soon.

Feeling slightly guilty. Today's Good Friday and I'm supposed to be at church.... at least. Doubt I will make it for Easter Sunday too. Oh well.

I was scared, I was scared
Tired and underprepared
But I wait for you...

Coldplay - In My Place


PS: Caught them on the very delayed telecast of the Europe Music Awards last night. They're a pretty good band. This song rocks.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home