Oh crap. It's time to plan my timetable again... and after looking at the available modules for Geography, I was kinda wondering if I should think twice about my supposed Geog major. Really, the course descriptions suck.
1) Australia in Asia - This subject critically evaluates the question 'Is Australia part of Asia?'. It does so through a range of topics that reveal the complex and varied relationships that exist between Australia and the Asian region: relationships that might variously be described as indifferent, fearful and, more recently, outright enthusiastic.
2) Global ecology and Biogeography (What exactly is Biogeography???!!!) - This subject serves as an introduction to the disciplines of physical geography and environmental studies, concentrating on the nature of global patterns of species diversity and biogeographic realms...... *yawn*
Should I just do an enriched major in Chinese studies? Asian studies? History? WHAT?!?! I'm lost.
But it's okay, there is always time to change. First year, seriously, is nothing. Your whole uni life is still able to transform 180 degrees in second year ^_^
By the way, just got exam timetable for this semester. Hols are from 2 June till 26 July, but my exams don't end till the 23rd of June. Crap. Which means I'd have to wait - in agony, for my exams to end before I can go home. And I'll be left alone here while everyone goes home early. Sob.
***
Watched X2 with Piggy last Friday. It was really entertaining... with a touch of humour now and then. Great visual effects! And for that few moments it made me wish I had some mutant power too... haha. Anyway, for the benefit of my dear friends who haven't yet watched it, I shall *zip* lest you guys come after me for spilling the beans too much :p
I thought that I'd be all you need
In your eyes I thought I saw my heaven
And now my heaven's gone away
And I'm out in the cold.
Eric Clapton - Blue Eyes Blue

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home