Friday, April 25, 2003

Night Sky1
You come from the Night Sky. You're drawn to the
stars and planets, and it's no wonder why, you
came from them.


Where Did Your Soul Originate?
brought to you by Quizilla

Been pretty much alone these few days. Buying takeaways for dinner, wandering along Bourke Street not knowing what I want to eat, yadda yadda... sometimes I appreciate the solitude, but the longing to have someone for company is pretty strong too.... guess it's something I'll have to accept, now that I'm living alone...

Met a long time friend online a few days ago. Currently doing uni in Perth. To be more precise, she was my closest friend in primary school. She used to live in the opposite block to mine, and we always did the silliest things together. She was just like a sister to me... both of us being the only child... we copied homework, laughed at people, ate, played, watched movies... and when the alamak chat first surfaced somewhat 7 years ago, we hid ourselves in her room and toyed with the desperadoes.... haha. When F passed away on board MI 185, I shot straight to her place to provide comfort... and also, to cry together. Those were the days. As we moved on to JC (we were in different sec schools and JC as well), we gradually lost contact... and well, yes we were still in touch but I didn't know that much about her life anymore... the friendship started to wither away pretty much... we never called each other anymore.

Back to the online chat I had with her....

I was feeling a bit drained after a while because every question I asked her, she replied me with just the answer. So in a way it turned out to be like an interview. "blah blah blah blah blah?" and she would reply just what I wanted to know. And at one point in time I was asking her to elaborate on something I wanted to know more... and her reply to me was "don't need to ask until so detail lah..."

.... I didn't know how to respond at that time. I didn't express it then, but I was rather hurt at her response... And it wasn't a nosey question... I mean, it was a question that, if I asked her 3 years ago, she still would have given me her answer...

Is this just an inevitable process of growing up that we all have to live with?


You make me wanna call you in the middle of the night
You make me wanna hold you till the morning light

Blue - You make me wanna




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home