Wednesday, May 21, 2003

A tuna sandwich please. Oh yes, with extra mayo.

I had great fun at Mayo's tut this morning. I almost didn't make it to class again!!! But the thought of getting back my essay dragged me to school, despite not having slept a wink the night before. Trust me, I didn't sleep at all. I was just staying online (figured that if I went to sleep I'd have a really hard time waking up anyway) and waiting for time to pass, and reading that silly piece of material meant for discussion (which, in the end, was not discussed again. Well what can I say? It's Mayo). We ended up discussing why Britney (o.O?) and the Simpsons were popular... and also why romantic sappy numbers were easier to write than... (double o.O?) Blink 182 songs.

And boy! His tut rocked, as usual *grins* Now I know never to miss any of his classes again, for this coming sem as well as the next sems to follow =) And hey!! Didja know he actually had a movie part to play in his first year at uni? HhhHhhHh!!! YES!! As a wartime soldier in this "really old crappy war movie called Merry Christmas Mr Lawrence"... which stars David Bowie (what?!) *yawns* Apparently he answered an ad put up at uni, for skinny and frail looking guys :p And he played a soldier who DIED in action WAHahahahHahha... for two hundred bucks... but hey. that was in 1983! =)

Got back the long-awaited essay though. Guess I'll major in chinese studies after all. (Mayo encouraged me to! *beams*)

Sigh. Mayo's just.... just.... amazing. *swoon*


And Teacher
There are things that I don't wanna learn
And the last one I had
Made me cry
So I don't want to learn to
Hold you
Touch you
Think that you're mine
Because it ain't no joy
For an uptown boy
Whose teacher has told him
Goodbye...

George Michael - One More Try











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home