
innocent kiss - you're cute and sweet and like it
that way
What Sign of Affection Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla
Bwahahahhaaa. Z's got bitten by an unknown insect in camp and he's got fish lips now. Was out studying with him this afternoon... and believe it or not, he wore a SARS mask out cos he was too embarrassed about looking like a fish... which totally cracked me up. Imagine him with a SARS mask walking on the streets of TPY... it took me about 5 minutes to stop laughing my tears out. Everywhere we went, people stared. Like, "what the heck is this guy doing with a large mask over his mouth?!?"
It's hard for me to describe how hilarious he looked. It was totally heart-stopping drop-dead hilarious I swear!!! Good thing he doesn't read my blog :p
3 days more before I return to Mellyland. Boy... I'm beginning to feel reluctant. But yet anticipating to see my friends back there... (And Piggy's coming here in another 2 days!)
Dilemma dilemma.
Mom made me buy tics for Fei Yuqing in concert. bLah. Wonder if my kids (miraculously if I changed my mind to have one or two) will think the same way when I bug them to buy tics for Jay in concert 20 years later.
Oh man. Just as I was about to say goodbye, I heard a shrill "ppprraaanng" coming from the kitchen. Mom broke a plate and is now screaming for me not to enter the kitchen. Heh. That's my mom for you.
Just think of me
And I'll be there.
I'll be there - The Escape Club
I swear there is no other English song in this world that beats this one. Never.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home