Thursday, June 05, 2003

I don't know how many people read this blog, really. Probably about 5 or 6 faithful followers? But I guess if you are reading it right now, you should mean a little something to me at least =) For those who've yet to know, I'm flying back to Singapore in 2 days (ie: Saturday) for a study break (sorta). Pardon me for not making an announcement, I really wanna avoid the "Hey you're back! Let's meet up!" and "Why are you back before the exams?" and "What for waste the money?!?"... and there I go having to explain everything to everyone who asks... I just wanna chill, relax and most importantly, study (hmm I definitely hope so)... in the comforts of home... or, heh, Starbucks, Coffee Bean, Mac's... wherever. For meet-ups and stuff, call me after my exams. 2nd flight home tentatively on 25th June... though I wished it could be slightly later. Later flights all fully booked. Promised some people I'd spend time with them after exams in Mel... rather than rushing home the second day after exams.

It's almost 7am and I'm still halfway through that Great Leap Famine essay... argh. Why is it soooo hard to get it done? It's due in like 9 hours... how the hell am I supposed to churn 1000 words PLUS a biblio in nine hours? No! It took me eternity to get that 1000 down. Sigh. Gonna see Rufus for another extension. >.<

Been very much into Felicity these days. I never watched a single episode back home for the past 4 years man... and here I am going mad over it... especially... *swoons* Ben (Scott Speedman)!!!!!! Pity the current season has ended... except for Season 2 re-runs in the afternoons from 2-3 pm... Contemplating to get the DVDs and catch up on the past 4 years. Wahahahaha :p

I'm sorry I didn't mean to call you
But I couldn't fight it
I guess I was weak
I couldn't even hide it
And so I surrender
Just... to hear your voice.

Son by Four - Purest of Pain


This line rocks. My fave line from the song. Coco Lee did a Mandarin cover. Pretty good too. Such a sappy sweet and sad number. Wahahaha... a sentence full of Ssss (Asses) :p

But.... SON BY FOUR?!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home