Thursday, July 10, 2003

You are GILL!
What Finding Nemo Character are You?

brought to you by Quizilla


tho i wasnt there at that time,
you know i wished i were
and even as i missed that fold in the fabric of time
of not being there
i have looked on from my heart
and in my mind's eye
and sincerely missed you
as you turned your back and walked on.

no i wasnt there at that time,
but,
please know that i will be there --
when you need a rock to lean on,
a tree stump to sit on,
a sleeve to wipe tears off.

yes i wasnt there at that time,
but i'll always be here.


Thank you Johan for writing me such a heartwarming poem. Almost made me cry... sniff.

Btw I just got my broadband activated. Now I know why it's so hard to get offline now. Hahaha.

I finally found Nemo today. It rocked! Gonna write a blog entry about it the next time. Its too late to do so now :>

Oh and I went back to DHS this afternoon to visit LGX. I kinda missed her classes :p She walked me around the school canteen and hostel. Right, DHS's hostel which holds 500 people. 500 bucks a month with meals and laundry inclusive. Not a bad deal I would say. School compound's changed quite a bit though. Certain canteen stalls different too. And, geez... Peter the caretaker has now been assigned the duty of setting up a big brolly at the main gate to take the temperatures of people entering the school. Don't they get it that SARS is pretty much over in Singapore? Duh.

Was back at NJC the day before to visit my two HCL teachers. Nope, the rest of them weren't worth my visit :p Ok Ok I'm kidding. Similarly, the caretaker Uncle was at the gate with a big umbrella, taking our temperatures. I felt sooooo sorry that he had to sit there and wait for people to come in. Not that people always do, yanno. He must have been feeling so bored... imagine having to do this for months? I caught him flipping through the entire list of names to kill his boredom. Poor thing. Anyway, one of my HCL teachers said that we all (Y2, ZL & me) grew prettier, and ZQ fatter. Wahahahhaa.

Touch me now
I close my eyes
And dream away...

Roxette - It must have been Love (but it's over now)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home