Monday, October 31, 2005

In the crossfire.

I have a major 2500-word essay due next Monday, and I'm so stressed that I should really get down to work need a huge eye-candy dosage to keep me functioning. Okay, here goes:

SEVEN CELEBRITY CRUSHES (pinched off the '7-things' meme and in no order of preference)



1. Tay Ping Hui (always nice to start off with someone from home ;p)



2. Brad Pitt (need I say more?)



3. Dermot Mulroney (with crooked smile and endearing lip scar, no less)



4. Richard Gere (a great-looking guy can never be too old...)



5. John Cusack (he's so man-next-door! ;p)



6. Jennifer Garner (the only babe who made it to my list, hubba hubba)



7. Won Bin (whoa - what a different look from his usual poses! still yummy nonetheless...)

NB: I had people like Andy Lau, Kimura Takuya and Angelina Jolie clamouring for a 1 in 7 spot on the list, but alas, a girl can only have a meagre 7...... they remain in my Top 10 though :>

It's such a sin to look so good...

X X X

In other news, Jielun is releasing his new album today, 15 months since the previous one ^_^ Poor me might only be able to get it in the mail late next week, because SG's having 2 public holidays this week. Arrrgghh! But it's okay, thank God for piracy!! ;p

And I have been playing nothing other than 发如雪the entire day...

X X X

"Look, I'm actually... I'm actually glad that it never happened between us. Well, for example, Ruby. Um, I like her alot... But--and I don't want to go into detail, but it was nice. But afterwards... I knew. What it was like... to be with her. Not that I like her any less. It's just that... I don't know, the mystery's gone. But with you and me......."

- Felicity -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home