Wednesday, June 15, 2005

I saved the world today.

I ran into the gorgeous goddess at Koko Black yesterday evening as I was walking along Lygon Street with Cecil. It took me a good five seconds to register who she actually was (because whatever memories I have of her are mostly from pictures), who at the same time seemed to be acknowledging me with a smile of recognition. And then, OMG. O-M-G.

You gotta be kidding man, why would she even remember me when we've only met like once or twice?

I went up to her table anyway and we spoke for awhile, my heart pounding with nervousness and not knowing what else to say besides the usual small-talk kinda things like "Are you enjoying yourself in Melbourne?" ... Good grief Lynn, surely you are capable of so much more than that?!

When she leaned over for a friendly hug I swear I could have died of shock ... and the unfamiliarity of it all. And as we were talking, all that I knew about her came rushing to my head - of the country she just came back from, her work, and oddly enough, the recent drama mama with *beep* as well. But I wasn't able to make the slightest mention of them, because she doesn't even know that I know. I left Koko Black refusing to believe what had just happened, and then realising later that in all that anxiety, I'd forgotten to ask her to say hi to H and K for me!!!! O_o

The gorgeous goddess is as unreal as a Greek myth and you have to see her in person to believe it.

She is strung out on a TV dream
And she's the taste of gasoline
And she's as similar as you can get
To the shape of a cigarette.

Suede - She's In Fashion.


Pffftt. Shianux, you lucky guy you ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home