The good life.
It's past 11 at night, and Blob is in the kitchen, making dinner..... because "I am not hungry yet" when I asked him if he'd had dinner two hours ago.
So when I say he weighs more than 120 kg with a BMI of 38 (it's just a random estimate really), believe it.
X X X
China in Transition Take-home Exam stands at 400 words as of this moment, will try my very very best to churn an additional 600 by the time I sleep (ie: 7am?), to make 1000 words.
I always do reasonably well when it comes to writing essays, but seriously, the entire process of researching, note-taking and writing the damn thing itself simply kills.
But anyway, enough of complaining - I'm just three weeks away from freedom.
X X X
But I miss you most of all
My darling
When autumn leaves start to fall.
Eva Cassidy - Autumn Leaves.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home