Saturday, May 21, 2005

The night we called it a day.

One more week left for classes, and that's it for the semester. Third year is seriously going by so fast O.o Then there are the final shitload of assignments left to clear, and after the 7th of June comes an unofficial mini holiday for me, what with the next paper a full 16 days away. How many of the 16 days I will spend studying, we'll all just have to wait and see...

Mom's in Seoul now (again O_o) with her usual bunch of playmates ("play" meaning "theatre" ;p), lucky woman. I wish I were in SG now so I could at least have some fun with the Camry all to myself :( Got a feeling that driving (and parking) skills have deteriorated over these few months, with such minimal practice with Edward (the name we gave to "Piggy's" car), so I seriously wonder if Mom will let me take the car out alone at all, when I get back to SG :x

On an alternative music phase now (Yes Pig, it's NOT rock I remember), tunes of Maroon 5, Coldplay, Puddle of Mudd, and even SHIN (信乐团) are getting onto me, which is almost like a radical change (and addition to) in my music taste ;p Good stuff nonetheless, and thank you all for the recommendations :)

Have bought tics for the Dirty Dancing musical. Seats were not very satisfactory but because I'll be watching it with two mothers (don't ask -_-) who can only make it on Saturday nights, I guess I haven't much of a choice...

Am also pleased to announce that I have finally caught up on Season one of the OC (hurhur). The finale where Ryan had to go back to Chino absolutely killed - not about he and Marissa obviously (-_-), but he and Seth. It was so bad I had to make sure my tissue box was beside me while I watched, and by the time the episode ended I'd used up two pieces of tissue to contain my tears O.o

I am such a wussy -_-

But then Ryan returns to Newport right from Episode 1 of Season 2, so it's all good... it's all good baby.





The guy who stole every girl's heart... <3 <3 <3

X X X

Nobody told me what you thought
Nobody told me what to say
Everyone showed you where to turn
Told you when to run away
Nobody told you where to hide
Nobody told you what to say
Everyone showed you where to turn
Showed you when to run away.

Puddle of Mudd - Blurry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home