Vehemence.
男人都一起去死吧。
I initially thought of removing these words because Perrin (being a man, naturally - lol) said that it was full of vehemence ;p
Let me explain.
Just as I finally worked out how to make Chinese characters appear on my blog and therefore wanted to do a trial run to see if they'd really appear, Piggy miss-called and I had to get out of the house to meet her downstairs. Which meant that I had no time to edit or remove before anyone sees the words! (Bwahaha I wonder how many people have read it while I was away) ;p
I came in here with the intention of deleting it, because it really does sound overly angry and I mean, I haven't reached that stage whereby "all men deserve to die" la ;p However I have decided to retain the words in their original untouched form, because it was really the first thing that popped into my head anyway. Like what I always believe, we have to preserve history in its most original form!
So anyway I'm really happy that (finally!) Chinese-lit enthusiast me can finally put my favourite lyrics/poetry into good use :>
那只是一场游戏一场梦
不要把残缺的爱留在这里
在两个人的世界里
不该有你。
一场游戏一场梦- 王杰

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home