Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Just friends.

I've seen a couple of blogs using this blogpoll thing so I thought I'd try it on my blog to make it more... uh, interactive ;p While watching TV earlier I wondered how many of my friends/blog readers believe that they can remain friends with their exes after breaking up. By the term "friends" I really mean friends - no awkwardness, bitterness, no "talking-to-him/her-is-killing-me" kinda thing. Pure friends, just as though you were never together and you'd never been through all that good and bad. I guess most of your answers will depend on why your relationship ended, but surely things are never going back to the way they were before, no matter how amiable the breakup was.

So guys, tell me!

NB: If you've yet to experience a breakup, (good on you!!! ... but) provide me with a brilliant hypothesis ;p My apologies if this blogpoll has triggered some memories that you never want to relive.



Fingers trace your every outline
Paint a picture with my hands
Back and forth we sway like branches in a storm
Change the weather still together when it ends.

Maroon 5 - Sunday Morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home