Sunday, April 03, 2005

Cam-whores galore, and I swear it's Bismi.

Early Sunday morning and I just got home not too long ago celebrating Piggy's 22nd, which was absolute fun! Yay to my idea to eat at Squire's Loft and the stroll at Port Melbourne :p



Supposedly our best shot ;) Ignore the state of our hair, the wind was bloody strong...



Gunther will scream! :x



Stupid shot ;p



... aren't we such cam-whores?!?

The wonders of cappuccino, the company of your closest friends, the sea, and the breeze. It makes you forget everything :)

Heppi burfdae wor, Peegie ;p

I feel really sick now and I think I need Eno. I swear it's Bismi. Abstaining from prata and steak with sinful mushroom sauce for the next three months...

Suddenly it's true
No longer can I choose
It's in you I'm defined
And there is no other.

Human Nature - Cruel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home