Wednesday, March 16, 2005

C'est la vie, mon amour.

Tuesday was supposedly a good day for me.

1. I went for my first aerobics (???!!!!) class at uni, had a great workout with funky dance music and felt super rejuvenated although I was aching like crazy hours later.

2. Devt and Urban Env tutorial was enjoyable because we got to watch interesting videos on Mexico, Istanbul, Shanghai and New York and for once I actually felt like I existed in class because I participated quite a bit.

3. The very nice guy who tapped my shoulder just before I was getting off the tram told me that I'd dropped my wallet on the seat (God I don't want to know the consequences if I'd got off without it).

BUT.

With all good things there always comes something terrible to ruin it all.



Just two days after blogging about, and falling in love with Mario, Ah Mao sent an sms to say that he withdrew from American Idol early that morning due to "personal problems"...

.....

It's hard, it really is... growing to appreciate someone's talent and anticipating his every performance for the next few weeks, even hoping that he would be crowned AI4, then the truth dawns on you and you realise you won't see him on that stage anymore - not in the near future, at least.



He doesn't realise
It's not the end of the world
It doesn't have to be that bad
She tries to explain
"It's you that makes me happy"
Whatever, whatever, whatever
Whatever happens
Don't let go of my hand.

Mario Vazquez - Whatever Happens.




Te amo, Mario.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home