Thursday, February 17, 2005

John Constantine.

The four of us meanies had Seoul Garden dinner at Taka last night. Crazily expensive, considering the meat wasn't even very fresh and the food was made up of pretty cheap stuff. Had heaps of fun laughing and bitching about preservateef (?), PEET and the 67-year-old mother though - feels good to finally have a meeting with the three :> Stupid Nat still stuck in faraway Ipoh, I have no idea what the hell she's doing there without us -_-

X X X

I've actually never thought much of Keanu Reeves before the movie tonight, to be honest with you - in the looks department, that is (let's not even go into the topic of his horrendous acting). C-grade flicks like "Sweet November" (which left me wide-eyed and open-mouthed with absolute horror) and The Matrix sequels made me come to a conclusion that he had no looks nor talent.

But tonight after the movie, I changed my mind - he is quite the good looker, I realised!!!! ... although I wouldn't describe him as HOT la (Gunther, he does not have swoonsome abs). ASS, it's competition between you and me now! :p

X X X

I feel the dread rushing in.

Six days left in Singapore before I fly back to my second home. As usual I am beginning to feel the reluctance of packing, the farewells, and the seven-hour flight. It's going to be tough this time, because it's been three months now and everything just feels so right... without class without tutorials without assignments. ARGH.

And, I am so not looking forward to opening the front door on the 24th, only to be greeted by five people sleeping in the house. ALREADY.

-_-

X X X

More Japan!



If only they had ads like these in Singapore -_-



Night scene in Shibuya, Tokyo.



I love Shibuya ^_^



With the Yasuda family at Kyoto Eki - nice, funky people!



The Teriyaki McBurger meal which cost me 503 yen (ie: 8 bucks SGD?!?) NB: Mac's is known as "Makudonarudo" in Japan. Try pronouncing it Piggy ;p

X X X

I'll pick up the pieces and mend my heart.

George Michael - Kissing A Fool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home