The Neverending Story.
Day 3 of post-Japan depression.
For the whole of today I wished I was riding on the JR instead of the MRT, sipping an iced caramel macchiato in Kyoto instead of along Orchard Road (yes it has finally come to Singapore after donkey years), having yakiniku dinner in a real Japanese restaurant instead of along Robertson Quay, and guzzling (;p to Piggy) mouth-orgasmic strawberry margaritas in an izakaya instead of at Cafe Iguana. Yes I was in a pretty blah mood, but the company I had this evening made up for the low spirits by such a huge bit. Thank you girls :>
Just how can anyone ever comprehend that feeling of being so heavily slapped in the face by something as light as a ring on the 4th finger?
...
She asked me if we could be friends
And I said "Oh honey baby that's a dead end"
You know and I know
That we wouldn't be satisfied.
Jordan Knight - I Could Never Take The Place of Your Man.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home