Random bits.
Details of Japan trip more or less settled, though I foresee my bank account suffering a major deficit by the end of this month. 14 days touring the Land of the Rising Sun ain't gonna be too easy on the pocket, but heck - this is my first time there and I am going to make sure I have a helluva good one!
X X X
I went to Mr Fong's wake yesterday with mom and it made me wonder again, why do people on the way to doing good deeds have to die like this? Saw a bouquet of flowers from his poor 10-year-old and on the card it said:
Dearest Daddy,
Happy Birthday to you!
You are my greatest hero.
I will try to be a good boy =)
Love from your son, XXX.
... and I heard my heart break.
X X X
I may have died
But I've gone nowhere
Just think of me
And I'll be there.
The Escape Club - I'll Be There.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home