Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Bored.

All of a sudden I have lost the zest to blog regularly. I don't know, I guess it's the holidays (however ironic it might seem) that make my life uninteresting. So uneventful that they aren't worth writing about anymore.

Weird.

X X X

Andy Lau just won Best Actor award at the Golden Horse, for his role in Infernal Affairs III. Finally... after 3 years of nominations :>



Prince Charming in full white!



With Rene Liu at his latest movie premiere in Beijing.



Still with Rene Liu.



Ok Rene what's with that look on your face?

Uh... by the way Andy's arriving in Singapore on Thursday the 9th for the charity + (I refuse to use the word cum) movie premiere (which I happen to be going for!!!! Rawwrrr). And err.. yours truly.. is... also err.. going to the... airport... to... errr... welcome him. O_o Ssshhhh!!!!!!

X X X

I need a tagboard. Someone help.

X X X

I like the way your eyes dance when you laugh
And how you enjoy your two hour bath
And how you convinced me to dance in the rain
With everyone watching like we were insane

Boyzone - I Love The Way You Love Me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home