Sunday, November 21, 2004

The trouble with love is.

Why did the cranberry fragrance oil from Body Shop sell out two years ago?!

My lunchtime this afternoon was spent with 2 very nice ladies above 40, and 4 kids below the age of 10. And there I was, somewhat stuck in the middle with absolutely nothing much to contribute (in terms of conversation) to either age group. Not that I had anything to complain about - it was a sumptuous dim sum lunch for free, because it was a treat from one of the very nice ladies. You must be wondering how on earth I ended up sharing a lunch table with 2 ladies and 4 kids. Well it's a long and complicated story so I shall spare the unimportant details. All I can say is that, it pays to have good neighbours ;p Anyway the whole bill came up to 100 AUD. I'm not a dim sum fan, but what awesome fare that was. Thank you C ;>

X X X

I told myself repeatedly that since I already made the decision, I will and I must maintain my stand and not do anything silly. You shall be out of my life, I shall be out of yours, fair and square. Full stop. Period. The end.

So tell me, why am I still so religiously checking the weather conditions up where you live, and why am I counting the days to your birthday?

I am such a disaster. You are my disaster. A very unjustifiable, wrongful, unnecessary disaster.

X X X

The trouble with love is
It can tear you up inside
Make your heart believe a lie
It's stronger than your pride.

Kelly Clarkson - The Trouble With Love Is.


It's a neverending issue with this strange four letter word isn't it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home