Saturday, November 13, 2004

Release me.

It's been a huge week. There's an essay left to write, there are exams to study for (!!), and some crazy things have happened - all in this week.

Definitely not one of the best times for me.

X X X

I can't believe I was so extremely blind and wrong about you. All that you once were, or seemed to me, does not hold meaning for me anymore. Deleted all your photos and emptied my recycle bin, that was what I did last night. Goodbye forever, you pervertic asshole.



I'm feeling really relaxed about my Japan trip now, because that makes it one place less to visit :>

X X X



17-year-old Timmy (and his pet cat Tinkerbell), my first (and only?) real Australian friend. 4 years my junior... but believe me, I go to him for advice.

"Maybe it's always the unattainable that makes it so irresistible."

True words of wisdom I will never forget.

X X X

I see my light come shining
From the west down to the east
Any day now, any day now
I shall be released.

Nina Simone - I Shall Be Released.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home