Attention!
Good looking men in uniform never fail to get my engines going. Yesterday I watched "Umizaru" with Yuki and Doraemon at Cineleisure and we died (Perrin is so gonna roll his eyes at me again ;p)!!!
Ito Hideaki in white coast guard uniform and hot as hell.
I might just look at finding a husband in a uniform-related profession. Would be purrrrfect if he looked something like the above.
X X X
Anyway I just got home from Changi Airport - went with Yuki and Doraemon (again - note that we have the same interests in men) to wait and queue and pine and wish and hope for His Royal Highness Andy Lau's arrival. Not lucky enough to get a good close-up shot because he came and went like the wind (like, 20 seconds was all I got to see him come out from arrival hall and leave in a van). But boy, was he looking great in a simple white T-shirt and shades! Oh well, maybe tonight I'll get a better chance at the charity movie premiere ^_^
And by the way my dear ZS: No, we did not go to the airport with tents :p

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home