Friday, February 11, 2005

Without you.

Dearest Wei,

This year I don't know if I actually mean it when I say "Happy New Year", because we all know this year's CNY is different - without you. Yesterday I went to check in on you, just for a few minutes... and then I realised for what seemed like the 100th time, that you were never ever coming back, no matter how hard I wiped the dust off your face... I hate it that you are placed up there with everyone who is so much older than you - I hate it like hell that you have to be left there alone with them. I look around me and all I see are old faces... you know, like above the age of 70 at least. They seriously need to create a special place for young people like you.

If I only had one wish, I would wish ... that you were here, even if it was just for a minute or two.

Happy New Year my dear coussie :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home