Friday, April 01, 2005

Hidden tracks.

Last night I created a playlist on iTunes and named it "songs to cry to". Contents include "First Love" by Utada Hikaru (duh ;p), "Kissing a Fool" and "One More Try" by George Michael, "Liu Lei Shou Xin" by Wang Lihong, "End Of The Road" by Boyz II Men, and "Forever Love" by Gary Barlow (hmm... misfit? ;p). Someone please tell me I am not being excessively sadistic.

I hate Jielun's "Gui Ji", I swear. I hate it to the core because I cannot believe that a 5-minute song can say so much, in fact everything that's on my mind right now, and I hate the fact that I wasn't the one who wrote it.

With that being said, it's the first song I click whenever I play my "songs to cry to" playlist, and since Wednesday it has been played for a total of 90 times...

X X X



And whoever said uni classmates don't have class gatherings anymore? ^_^

Now my dreams are filled with times
When we're together
Guess what I need from her
Is forever love.

Gary Barlow - Forever Love.


Ah. Nostalgia, nostalgia. Do you remember, ASS? :>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home