Fly me to the moon.
I just thought I'd do a list of random tidbits (which some of you guys probably don't know) about myself, since it's past 4 on Easter Saturday morning and I have absolutely no intention of sleeping just yet.
1. I am currently on Easter break now, till 3rd April.
2. I watched "Down With Love" (Ewan McGregor & Renee Zellweger) on DVD with Piggy and absolutely hated it.
3. I am officially OC-fied at the moment (and I love Ryan, Anna, Hailey, and Jimmy Cooper).
4. I watched Miss Congeniality II with HJ and thought it was, as usual, a bad attempt at creating a sequel to a box-office prequel.
5. I have a strong affinity with Aquarians (ie: most of my closest friends belong to the above star signs).
6. I get along well with gay men.
7. I have attended two sessions each of pilates and aerobics since the semester started.
8. I recently bade permanent goodbyes to two people who once had the ability to make or break my day.
9. I wish I owned a chilli-red Mini Cooper.
10. I wish I could have a tagboard as happening as Huey's (;p).
11. I have a thing for ferris wheels, but it's been a really long time since I last went on one.
12. I can't decide if I like cats or dogs better.
13. I love stuffed-toy elephants and pigs.
14. I have played Utada Hikaru's "First Love" on iTunes for 178 times (ie: it reigns number one on my "top 25 most played" playlist).
15. I have a thing for (charming and good-looking, I stress) older men, mostly ten years and beyond; best if they came in swoonsome long-sleeved shirt and tie.
16. I dig musically-inclined men (who can sing, dance, or play some instrument).
X X X
If you're not the one
Then why does my hand fit yours this way?
Daniel Bedingfield - If You're Not The One.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home