Sunday, March 20, 2005

Caught in the middle.

The past weekend was rather eventful, considering that I had a BBQ, saw a film (technically my second movie with a lesbian theme) at the Melbourne Queer Film Festival, and had dinner at a chic, not-very-conventional Japanese restaurant called Chocolate Buddha O_o

BBQ on Friday night was, in a nutshell, Asian Night. To put it simply, I was there with three married mothers, from Hong Kong, Vietnam and Korea, (yes all three of them above the age of 30 with kids � a total of 5 screaming/running-all-over-the-house little twerps who never should have been brought into this world), and since I couldn�t possibly play toys with those kids, the best I could do was to sit down and enjoy conversation with the mothers over tea (God I sound taitai-ish already).

(I missed out on the chance to squeal about Won Bin to the Korean mummy though :p)

... which wasn�t all that bad I guess, except for the fact that all they could talk about was how difficult it was bringing up their children, the first few months of post-natal depression, problems with the in-laws, yada yada ... and I sat there wide-eyed and open-mouthed, with absolutely nothing to contribute. However, the entire experience on Friday night once again reaffirmed the fact that I am so not going to have children of my own. Or get married.

Watch me you guys. If many years down the road I ever have the slightest intention to marry, please remind me of the sheer consequences ahead ... even if it�s just one minute left to saying �I do�.

X X X

I have finished ten full episodes of the O.C. since I started on Friday (I know I am slow). If this continues I shall be dead in no time.

But just how cute is Ryan??!! And how spunkily attractive is Anna??!! And er, as much as I'd hate to admit, I kinda like Seth too, in a very strange way (what is the world coming to? Lynn supposedly has a thing for mature manly men!).

And finally, I realise I am attracted to Jimmy Cooper aka Marissa's dad (??!!), which Piggy so absolutely cannot see why ;p Am I alone in this, or what? O_o

I told myself "NO MORE O.C." till the next weekend. We shall see how long this lasts...

X X X

Let me be the one
You come running to.

Al Green - Let's Stay Together.


X X X

So smitten with this song.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home