Peer pressure.
I walked out into the kitchen to find Blob frying eggs - not one, not two, not three, but four eggs all for himself.
And that was not all. I bent down to look at the oven, and I saw what seemed like 12 pieces of chicken strips baking inside.
... I guess no one will be surprised to know that he weighs over a 120 kg and has a BMI of possibly 34 (just a stab-in-the-dark prediction because he is always lying about his weight).
X X X
The power of peer pressure is as such - I got this from Piggy's blog, who got it from another friend's blog, and here I am, blatantly plagiarising O_o But this list of "I have(s)" is fun, I have to admit.
[ ] Snuck out of the house
[x] Gotten lost in your city (I am proud to say that I am directionless)
[ ] Seen a shooting star
[ ] Had a serious injury
[x] Gone out in public in your pajamas
[ ] Kissed a stranger
[ ] Been in a fist fight
[x] Had alcohol
[x] Laughed and had milk, coke or water etc come out of your nose
[x] Pushed all the buttons in an elevator
[x] Been in love
[x] Been close to love
[x] Been to a casino
[ ] Been skydiving
[ ] Broken a bone (just dislocated)
[ ] Skinny-dipped
[x] Skipped school
[ ] Flashed someone
[x] Saw a therapist
[x] Played spin the bottle
[x] Gotten stitches
[ ] Drank a whole gallon of water in one hour
[x] Bitten someone
[x] Been to Disneyland
[ ] Gotten chicken pox
[ ] Kissed a member of the same sex
[ ] Crashed into a friend's car
[x] Been to Japan
[x] Ridden in a taxi (o_O?)
[x] Had feelings for someone who didn't reciprocate
[ ] Stolen something from your job
[x] Gone on a blind date
[x] Lied to a friend
[x] Had a crush on a teacher (...)
[ ] Celebrated Mardi-Gras
[x] Been to Europe
[ ] Slept with a co-worker
[ ] Been married
[ ] Gotten divorced
[ ] Had children
[ ] Seen someone die
[x] Had a close friend die
[ ] Been to Africa
[ ] Driven over 400 miles in one day
[x] Been to Canada
[x] Been to Mexico
[x] Been on a plane
[ ] Seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show
[ ] Thrown up in a bar
[x] Purposely set a part of yourself on fire
[x] Eaten sushi
[x] Been snowboarding/skiing ;p
[x] Met someone in person from the internet
[ ] Lost a child
[x] Gone to college/poly
[ ] Done hard drugs
[ ] Tried killing yourself
[ ] Fired a gun
[x] Purposely hurt yourself
[x] Taken painkillers
[x] Missed someone
[x] Cried over lost love
[x] Intentionally killed a living thing
[ ] Stole your best friend's boy/girlfriend
[x] Secretly wished you were president
And suddenly, I feel like my life is so unhappening because I have never snuck out of the house?!!??!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home