Moonlight kisses.
It's been such a draining weekend, what with the most exhausting 1500 words I've had to write for my final CIT essay, as well as studying for the exam I had yesterday. Shall not go into details about the 'missing essay' drama - just the fact that I almost couldn't hand it in on time, was horrifyingly traumatic o.O
Guess I'm just glad that this is all going to be over soon.
15 days to go, and approximately five movies and one exam later, it's the end of the sem for me.
X X X
Yesterday before waking up I remember I had a "morning dream". A very short dream you have just before waking up. It's weird, but I get it all the time. And in that dream, we were back where we used to be, happy, but I remember very distinctly that you were in tears somewhere in the dream. I wonder if the dream meant anything at all.
So I have been thinking, after six months of mind games and sarcasm and yet another round of empty promises, that it's either you have changed so dramatically over these years that I feel like I don't know you anymore, or I've never actually known the real you. This entire situation we have now - as much as it is depressing and very draining on the emotions, is good for me in a way I guess, because it gave me a chance to see who you really are. What seemed like the only reason that made me fall ten years ago, has now also become the reason why things are so hopelessly irreconcilable now.
It's just that... I wish I'd realised it alot sooner.
X X X
Christmas Day 2004. Everything seemed fine - or at least I would like to think so - until I heard her say "Sam", in the little room where we had the TV as our only source of light. I mean, what the hell was that supposed to mean? "Sam"? I don't know him by that name, I have never known him by that name. No one knows him by that name; not the people whom he'd shared so much with, definitely.
That name - it made him seem too distant and faraway. And then it hit me, that maybe I just didn't know him that well anymore.
X X X
There's no love song finer
But how strange the change from major to minor
Everytime we say goodbye.
Ray Charles & Betty Carter - Everytime We Say Goodbye.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home